Wednesday, June 29, 2011

If only I were prepared.

Today, I found out that I am reckless, but I am deathly afraid of the consequences of those actions.
Last night, I was texting Ben Reihana (the guy i like xDD) and Mitchell, and I dunno, I managed to say things that made me feel like a complete idiot today. I somehow expected them to try and talk to me about the things I said, or something, but nothing has changed, especially where Mitchell is concerned, 'cause I asked him for advice (which didnt help AT ALL by the way.) on what I should do with Ben, although I didn't use Ben's name. No need to elude Mitchell to the fact I like his friend ;)
Anyway, I feel like a complete idiot, especially around Ben, 'cause he doesn't like... Idk, all he talks to me about is the Gym, which is like... making me kinda BLAH! 'Cause we haven't had a proper convo about anything other than the gym or Circuits.
It's lame.
But I like him anyway. ;)
I can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment