Friday, July 1, 2011

Loneliness.

When I was a few years younger than I am now, I used to think that loneliness was a feeling you got when you were apart from people for a long time.
That no matter what, if people were around you, you wouldn't be lonely.
Looking back, I now see that I was naive.
After going through my first relationships, and seeing them tank in horrible fiery messes, I now know that you dont need to be apart from everyone to be lonely.
You just need to be apart from the one you wanna see.
I am finally starting to comprehend.
A year is a long time to be lonely, and for a long time, I was content.
But in recent weeks, in particular the last week or two, I have started to feel it more present. The attention I have recieved from him has clouded my vision in regards to what I am used to.
I am lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment